THAT SUITCASE ISNT GOING TO PACK ITSELF...

Wednesday 24 September 2014

I am a professional procrastinator.

When I know I need to do something, I suddenly decide its a good time to do everything else but the thing I need to do.

In this instance, it's pack for a Dubai. It's twenty to ten at night and I have a suitcase that is crying out to be packed. I also have a mountain of laundry to hang in the cupboard, a mountain of laundry still drying on the balcony, nails to paint and hair to wash. I leave at 7:30 tomorrow morning so I have a relatively small window in which to do all of the above if I factor in sleep.

So I do what any girl with a To Do List the length of her arm would do.

I Face Timed the cat.

We had a lovely chat, me and Molly. She was purring away, telling me all about the mouse she brought in as a gift for my parents for looking after her so well. She's so thoughtful and kind.

This break to Dubai has come at the best time. Things have been so atmospheric, stressful and tense these past weeks that a weekend out of the Doha bubble is just the ticket.

I look forward to sharing it with you all next week :)

(I've totally just procrastinated further with a blog post)

 

1 comment:

  1. A thoughtful insight and ideas I will use on my website. You've obviously spent a lot of time on this. Well done!
    dubai desert safari

    ReplyDelete