LOVING LATELY: BOURJOIS PARIS BODY

Wednesday 22 October 2014

I'd always thought Bourjois Paris were exclusively a cosmetics company.

Years of perusing the makeup aisles in Boots and Superdrug have left me more than familiar with the brand and their product offerings, such as their trademark blusher pots and distinctive nail polish bottles, but I'd never known that they had branched into the 'body' market until I stumbled across their range of deodorants and shower gels in the Middle East.

Now I'm absolutely hooked!

These are just a handful of the products I have tried, and as far as I can see from the multicoloured array of Bourjois products on the supermarket shelves of Doha, I have a fair few more to try. How cute is the packaging?!

I adore all three of the above shower gels. I've repurchased the Deluxe Mousse about three times, and will repurchase both Cajolez Moi! and Dream Scrub also, as I love their fragrances. They are an absolute treat to use, creating gorgeous, fragrant lather and leaving the skin super soft. They literally all smell amazing, and I can't wait to try the rest of the shower gel range!

After trying the deodorants, I can't seem to bring myself to go back to any other brand. My favourite is the purple can which I've repurchased several times already and have run out of, hence the lack of photo, but iv enjoyed using both fragrances pictured. Scent wise, the purple can is a winner for me but they all smell lovely! There's still a few I need to try too. It's fun having so many to choose from!

Have you tried these? Are these available anywhere other than the Middle East, as iv never seen these in the UK?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment