Making Memories

Monday 22 July 2013

My last day at my old job was on Friday 12th July. I had a week of leave to use up after this, and then a week and a half of unemployment to enjoy before my desired departure date for Doha on 1st August.

I've been trying to fill this time off with as much family & friends time as possible - going to miss everyone so much but hopefully I'll have a lot of visitors out in the sands!


Top L-R: Amazing day at Hyde Park with two of my very best friends Sean & Crissy / Electric Daisy Carnival at Olympic Park, Stratford, with my cousin Steph

Bottom L-R: Brilliant night at our favourite Mexican with my sister in law to be Holly, and the other two bridesmaids Vicky & Ashley for the pre-hen (I'll be in Doha for the main event) - great food and cocktail making behind the bar with the owner Simon / Drinks on the Southbank next door to my old work with Team Blonde, Sara & Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment