DOHA DIARIES: MY WEEK IN THE DESERT #21

Monday 18 May 2015

WINDING DOWN
A relatively quiet week after coming back from Dubai with Matt. The football season is nearly at an end so the first part of my week was spent at work, tying up loose ends from the season and awaiting news on the Copa America tournament that we will be covering over the Summer

BOOKING FAMILY TIME
I finally booked my flights home to the UK for June! I am so excited to be heading home for two and a half weeks - can't wait to be back with my family and to hopefully catch up with all of my friends who I didn't have a chance to see last time I was home.

TENNIS WEDNESDAYS
The girls and I played probably one of our final games of tennis until later in the year. It is SO HOT to be outside now, even in the evenings. Such a shame as I really liked the idea of setting aside Wednesdays for tennis - the psychiatrist I went to see for my anxiety suggested organising my week into a routine so I always know what day to expect certain events, and this week I know that Wednesday is our day for tennis so I can look forward to it rather than subconsciously worrying about it. Routine is something I will definitely adopt into my weeks going forward.

A MINI BREAK TO THE UAE
I went to join my mum and her friend in the UAE for a couple of days. It was so lovely to see my mum even if only briefly - but that is a blog post for another time :)

As always, I hope you had a great week, wherever in the world you are reading from!

No comments:

Post a Comment